Do you ever field odd-ball patient questions and wonder where the information they presented came from? The new “Patent Buzz” series addresses recent dermatology news from the consumer press and provides background on the conditions and treatments your patients may ask about at their next office visit.
- Allure: Do you need a face towel?
- Brides: Are gel nails safe?
- GMA: Skin tips for cold weather
- Men’s Journal: Best minimalist skin care routine
- Men’s Journal: Best skincare regimen for acne
- New Beauty: Coffee may reduce rosacea symptoms
- Parade: How to repair sun damage part 1 and part 2
- Prevention: Bentonite clay for acne
- Prevention: Causes of itchy scalp
- Prevention: LED light therapy masks
- Reader’s Digest: Anti-aging advice that should be ignored
- Reader’s Digest: How to treat acne
- Reader’s Digest: What bumps on your neck could mean
- Refinery29: Undereye fillers
- Self: Facial hair removal guide
- Shape: How to treat melasma
- Women’s Health: Dry brushing for cellulite
- Yahoo! Lifestyle: Eczema sufferers should limit showers
If you missed our Patient Buzz article from October, you can check it out here.