This month’s Patient Buzz features articles on some new or unusual methods gaining popularity. Can face workouts lift and tighten? Are there health benefits to perineum sunning? Can ingestible collagen improve the skin from the inside out?
These articles may become topics of conversation at upcoming office visits. Review the articles in this list to prepare for your patients’ questions:
- Allure: 6 plastic surgery trends for 2020
- Allure: Dangers of perineum sunning
- Allure: Korean injectable trends
- Allure: Plastic surgery popularity among men in Korea
- Allure: What does vaping do to the skin?
- Allure/Yahoo! Lifestyle: 7 dry-skin mistakes
- Allure/Yahoo! Lifestyle: Identifying and treating sensitive skin
- Cosmopolitan: 6 foods for clear skin
- Cosmopolitan: Aloe vera for hair
- Cosmopolitan: Essential oils for baths
- Cosmopolitan:Witch hazel toner
- Glamour: Pre-wedding injectables
- HuffPost: Cautions over 12 common moisturizer ingredients
- HuffPost: Face workouts
- HuffPost: Lasers and injectables vs. topical skin care
- InStyle: Race and gender in dermatology
- InStyle/Yahoo! Lifestyle: Collagen supplements for glowing skin?
- InStyle/Yahoo! Lifestyle: Skin’s impact on mental health
- InStyle/Yahoo! Lifestyle: Postpartum hair loss
- Life & Style: Common skincare myths debunked
- New Beauty: 10 retinol tips
- New Beauty: How to avoid the injectable “Grinch” look
- Prevention: Retinol benefits
- Real Simple: How to choose skincare products
- SELF: 10 things to know before getting a glycolic acid peel
- Shape: Second-degree burn from waxing
- Shape: Sensitized skin
- StyleCaster: Botox before and after
- Martha Stewart Living/Yahoo! Lifestyle: How to treat cystic acne
- WebMD: What research shows about collagen supplements
- Well + Good: Dry fingernails
Did you enjoy this Patient Buzz Listing? Find more here.
Next Steps in Derm is brought to you by SanovaWorks.