Do you ever field odd-ball questions from your patients and wonder where the information came from? What makes chapped lips worse? Nail discoloration? Adult acne? How often should you shower?
Be prepared for what treatments and conditions your patients may ask about at their next office visit by reviewing the latest dermatology articles from the consumer press that are outlined below.
- Allure: Altreno for adult acne
- Allure: How often to get a facial
- Allure: PHAs for skin care
- Elle: How to get rid of facial redness
- Forbes: Beauty rollers
- GQ: How to prevent hair loss
- HuffPost: What makes chapped lips worse
- InStyle: What type of exfoliator to use
- InStyle: What causes acne
- Men’s Health: Causes of nail discoloration
- NewBeauty: Beauty breakthrough predictions
- SELF: How often to shower
- SELF: LED mask for acne-prone skin
- SELF: Skin results from facials
- SELF: Winter eczema tips
- The New York Times: Cosmetic treatments for hands
- Yahoo! Lifestyle/InStyle: Spironolactone for acne
Did you enjoy this post? Find more Patient Buzz articles here.