This month’s Patient Buzz includes articles about what skincare ingredients you should and should not combine. AHA and retinol? Vitamin C and exfoliants? Retinoids and benzoyl peroxide?
Be ready for your next office visit by reading what your patients are reading. Browse this list of dermatology articles from the consumer press.
- Allure: Levels, stages and intensities of eczema
- Allure: Sulfur skin care
- Everyday Health: HS’s connection with other health concerns
- Forbes: Halloween makeup and the skin
- HealthDay: Why skin checks are more important for Hispanics
- Healthline: Combining AHA and retinol
- Healthline: How to shrink pores
- InStyle/Yahoo! News: Hyaluronic acid for the scalp
- InStyle/Yahoo! News: Is coconut oil good for the skin?
- Livestrong: Why your hair hurts
- NBC News: Rachel Maddow’s skin cancer surgery
- New Beauty: Freckle tattoos
- New Beauty: Lip fillers
- New Beauty: Tranexamic acid skin care
- Prevention/Yahoo! News: Skincare myths
- Real Simple: How often to shower
- Real Simple/Yahoo!: Cellular turnover for healthy skin
- SELF: Hidradenitis suppurativa skincare tips
- SELF: Rachel Maddow’s skin cancer surgery
- TODAY: How to repair a damaged skin barrier
- Well+Good: Humidifier for hair health
- Well+Good/MSN Lifestyle: Skincare ingredients not to mix
- Who What Wear/Yahoo! Life: Peptides vs. retinol
- Women’s Health: Kombucha skin care
- Women’s Health: Why your dermatologist should look like you
Did you enjoy this Patient Buzz listing? You can find more here.