EPI Health has graciously supported the COVID-19 News and Resource Center.
Derm In-Review invites you to join Dermatology colleagues and as we answer resident concerns during the global coronavirus pandemic.
Topics covered will include:
- The Certification Exam: What, when who?
- New age didactics
- Clinical activity, safety, and redeployment
- Employment fears and facts
Please send any questions you would like answered by the panel prior to the webinar to [email protected] During the webinar, you will be able to submit questions via the in-webinar Q&A panel.
– Adam Friedman, MD (Professor and Interim Chair of Dermatology, GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences)
– Misty Eleryan, MD (Chief Dermatology Resident, GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences)
Joined by Program Directors and Chief Residents from 4 other programs:
Tufts University School of Medicine
– Sarah Robinson, MD (Assistant Program Director)
– Brooke Rothstein, MD (Chief Resident)
University of Louisville School of Medicine
– Courtney Reynolds Schadt, MD (Program Director)
– Meg Wetzel, MD (Chief Resident)
UCSF School of Medicine
– Erin Mathes, MD (Program Director)
– Michael Waul, MD (Chief Resident)
Henry Ford Health System
– Holly Kerr, MD (Program Director)
– Angad Chadha, MD (Chief Resident)
HOSTED BY: Derm In-Review & GW School of Medicine & Health Sciences
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH: JDD, SanovaWorks, Next Steps in Derm, ODAC and Skin of Color Update
This webinar is supported by an independent medical education grant provided by Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Thank you to additional supporters:
– Eli Lilly and Company
– Dermatology Authority
Due to technical limitations, this webinar will be open for the first 1,000 participants that join the webinar. If you miss the webinar, it will be archived for on demand viewing on JDDonline.com by the end of the week.
If you missed Part One or Two of the COVID-19 webinar series, you can watch them here: https://jddonline.com/covid-19-dermatology