How to treat acne scars is a popular topic in the consumer press this month. Online articles discussed the benefits and limitations of both chemical peels and scar creams.
What advice is your acne patients reading about fading their acne scars and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation? Find out by reviewing this list of articles about hot dermatology topics in the consumer press:
- Allure: Botox vs. fillers
- Allure: Gray hair at a young age
- CNET: Slugging
- Everyday Health: Dermatologist-approved ways to treat yourself
- INSIDER: Hidradenitis suppurativa
- Marie Claire: Chemical peels for acne scars
- Marie Claire: How to use wax strips
- NBC News: How to heal dry, chapped lips
- Newsweek: Skin benefits of hyaluronic acid
- NPR: Stranger spots woman’s melanoma
- Oprah Daily: Benefits of Radiesse
- Prevention: Blind pimples
- SELF: Can you have eczema and psoriasis at the same time?
- SheFinds:Supplements to stop taking in the winter
- SheFinds/Yahoo!: High-protein foods for hair, skin and nails
- SheFinds/Yahoo!: Hot drink for younger-looking skin
- SheFinds/Yahoo!: How to grow longer eyelashes
- SheFinds/Yahoo!: How to make discoloration disappear
- Slate: Do acne scar creams work?
- TODAY: Skin cycling
- Yahoo! Life: Botox & filler comparison
- Washington Post: How to get rid of blackheads
- Well+Good: Clothing care if you have eczema
- Well+Good: Cold sore skin care
Did you enjoy this Patient Buzz listing? You can find more here.