Acne, Psoriasis, Winter Beauty – and More! Be prepared for what your patients may ask!
Do you ever field odd-ball patient questions and wonder where the information they presented came from? The new “Patent Buzz” series addresses recent dermatology news from the consumer press and provides background on the conditions and treatments your patients may ask about at their next office visit.
- Allure: FDA approves Bryhali lotion for psoriasis
- Cosmopolitan: Acne treatments for black skin
- Cosmopolitan: Smartphones and the skin
- GMA: Winter beauty 101
- Health: How often to shower
- Huffington Post: Are makeup wipes effective?
- Huffington Post: Skin benefits of humidifiers
- Marie Claire: Skincare treatments for women of color
- NewBeauty: Best post-summer skin treatments for sun damage
- NewBeauty: Hormone therapy for wrinkles
- POPSUGAR: Sensitive armpits
- Prevention: Anti-aging foods for every decade
- Prevention: How to treat and prevent windburn
- Prevention: How to treat ear pimples
- Refinery29: Everything about psoriasis
- Refinery29: Face mapping for acne
- Refinery29: How to get rid of milia
- Refinery29: How to remove skin tags
- SELF: Best antioxidants for skin
- SELF: Is makeup over acne harmful?
- SELF: Laser tattoo removal myths
- SELF: Questions to ask before getting a tattoo
- SELF: What it’s like to undergo Fraxel
- Shape: Anti-aging benefits of peptides in skin care products
- Shape: Benefits of benzoyl peroxide for acne
- TIME: Popularity of popping pimples
- Vanity Fair: Quick pimple treatments
Did you enjoy this series? See previous posts from the Patient Buzz Series by clicking here.