Do your patients ever ask you about a dermatology treatment or concern that may seem off-the-wall?
Chances are they learned about that dermatology treatment or concern in the news. Want to know what your patients are reading about? Here are some recent news articles about dermatology in the consumer press:
- Forbes: Face mists
- GQ: Best retinol products for anti-aging
- Marie Claire: Accutane before and after photos
- PopSugar: Biotin for hair and nails
- Prevention: Healthy hair tips
- Readers’ Digest: Silent signs of skin cancer
- Shape: What You Need to Know About Fraxel Laser Treatments
- The Atlantic: Acne vaccine
- Today.com: Excessive sweating at the US Open
- WebMD: Supplements to boost hair, skin, and nails
- Women’s Health: Canker sore vs. cold sore?
- New Beauty: Dryer sheets and acne
Did you enjoy this post? Find more Medical Derm articles by clicking here.